Softcat plc (LON:SCT – Get Free Report) crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 1,442.53 ($18.18) and traded as high as GBX 1,515 ($19.10). Softcat shares last traded at GBX 1,504 ($18.96), with a volume of 179,418 shares trading hands.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Shore Capital restated a “buy” rating on shares of Softcat in a report on Tuesday, May 30th.
Softcat Stock Down 0.6 %
Softcat plc primarily acts as a value-added IT reseller and IT infrastructure solutions provider in the United Kingdom. The company advices, procures, designs, implements, and manages technology, such as software licensing, workplace technology, networking, security, and cloud and datacenter for businesses and public sector organizations.
- Five stocks we like better than Softcat
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- 3 Takeaways from the August Inflation Report
- What is a Mid Cap Stock? How to Invest
- On Fire: 5 Best Artificial Intelligence Penny Stocks
- How to Invest in Social Media
- 6 Cybersecurity Stocks: Which is the Best to Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Softcat Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Softcat and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.