Vanguard All-Equity ETF Portfolio (TSE:VEQT – Get Free Report) shares were down 0.3% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as C$35.91 and last traded at C$35.92. Approximately 53,902 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 30% from the average daily volume of 76,893 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$36.02.
Vanguard All-Equity ETF Portfolio Stock Down 0.3 %
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of C$35.41 and a 200 day moving average price of C$34.58.
- Five stocks we like better than Vanguard All-Equity ETF Portfolio
- Trading Stocks: RSI and Why it’s Useful
- 3 Takeaways from the August Inflation Report
- How to Invest in E-Commerce: A Guide
- On Fire: 5 Best Artificial Intelligence Penny Stocks
- Investing In Automotive Stocks
- 6 Cybersecurity Stocks: Which is the Best to Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Vanguard All-Equity ETF Portfolio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vanguard All-Equity ETF Portfolio and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.