Vedanta Resources plc (LON:VED – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 832.60 ($10.50) and traded as high as GBX 838 ($10.56). Vedanta Resources shares last traded at GBX 832.60 ($10.50), with a volume of 162,101 shares trading hands.
Vedanta Resources Price Performance
The company’s 50 day moving average is GBX 832.60 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 832.60.
About Vedanta Resources
Vedanta Resources plc operates as a diversified natural resources company in India, Zambia, South Africa, Namibia, the United Arab Emirates, Ireland, Australia, and Liberia. It primarily produces zinc, lead, silver, copper, iron ore, and aluminum deposits. The company also explores for, extracts, and processes minerals, as well as oil and gas.
- Five stocks we like better than Vedanta Resources
- What is a Bond Market Holiday? How to Invest and Trade
- 3 Takeaways from the August Inflation Report
- Golden Cross Stocks: Pattern, Examples and Charts
- On Fire: 5 Best Artificial Intelligence Penny Stocks
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Up Stocks
- 6 Cybersecurity Stocks: Which is the Best to Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Vedanta Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vedanta Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.