Abbey plc (LON:ABBY – Get Free Report) shares crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 1,600 ($20.17) and traded as low as GBX 1,575 ($19.85). Abbey shares last traded at GBX 1,600 ($20.17), with a volume of 83,347 shares traded.
Abbey Price Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 2.38, a current ratio of 7.22 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.04. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 1,600 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 1,600. The company has a market capitalization of £334.03 million and a P/E ratio of 12.79.
Abbey plc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the building and property development, plant hire, and property rental activities in the Republic of Ireland, the United Kingdom, and the Czech Republic. The company is involved in the residential housing and land development activities. It also engages in the hire, rental, sale, and maintenance of construction plant, vehicles, tools, and portable buildings.
- Five stocks we like better than Abbey
- How to Invest in Growth Stocks
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- How to Invest in Renewable Energy
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
- CD Calculator: Certificate of Deposit Calculator
- 5 Critical Takeaways From MongoDB’s Q2 Results for AI Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Abbey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Abbey and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.