Acquired Sales Corp. (OTCMKTS:AQSP – Get Free Report)’s share price passed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $2.07 and traded as low as $1.82. Acquired Sales shares last traded at $1.82, with a volume of 205 shares.
Acquired Sales Stock Down 1.9 %
The stock has a fifty day moving average of $2.07 and a two-hundred day moving average of $2.61.
Acquired Sales Company Profile
LFTD Partners Inc engages in manufacture, sale and distribution of cannabinoid-infused products. Its products includes beverages, shots, water, other liquids, water soluble nano drops or liquids, lotions, sprays, conditioners, creams, oils, pre-rolled hemp joints and hemp cigarettes, caviar cones, dabs, cartridges, gummies, saucy dmnds, CBG delta-8-THC flower, disposable delta-8-THC vapes, tinctures, powder, water packets, effervescent tablets, capsules, bath bombs, balms, body washes, gummies, food, chocolate, other edibles, and non-prescription cannabinoid formulations.
- Five stocks we like better than Acquired Sales
- The 3 Best Retail Stocks to Shop for in August
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- Learn Technical Analysis Skills to Master the Stock Market
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
- Find and Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Lows
- 5 Critical Takeaways From MongoDB’s Q2 Results for AI Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Acquired Sales Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Acquired Sales and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.