AEX Gold Inc. (CVE:AEX – Get Free Report) was down 1.6% on Friday . The stock traded as low as C$0.62 and last traded at C$0.62. Approximately 8,500 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 70% from the average daily volume of 28,496 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.63.
AEX Gold Price Performance
The firm has a market cap of C$109.80 million and a PE ratio of -4.31. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of C$0.62 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$0.62. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.09, a quick ratio of 19.77 and a current ratio of 19.90.
AEX Gold Company Profile
AEX Gold Inc engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Greenland. It holds interests in licenses covering an area of 7,615.85 square kilometers located in South Greenland. The company was formerly known as Alopex Gold Inc and changed its name to AEX Gold Inc in June 2018.
- Five stocks we like better than AEX Gold
- How to Invest in Mining Stocks
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Down Stocks
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
- Learn Technical Analysis Skills to Master the Stock Market
- 5 Critical Takeaways From MongoDB’s Q2 Results for AI Investors
Receive News & Ratings for AEX Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AEX Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.