Allied Minds plc (LON:ALM – Get Free Report)’s share price passed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 13.85 ($0.17) and traded as high as GBX 13.85 ($0.17). Allied Minds shares last traded at GBX 13.85 ($0.17), with a volume of 1,919,131 shares.
Allied Minds Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 1.12, a current ratio of 1.16 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 21.86. The stock has a market cap of £33.54 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -2.66. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is GBX 13.85 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 13.85.
Allied Minds Company Profile
Allied Minds plc is a private equity and venture capital firm specializing in pre-seed, seed, start-up, and early stage technology investments. The firm prefers to invest across all products, services, and industries with a focus on the life science and technology sector including medical devices, diagnostics, biopharmaceuticals, big data, cyber security, communications, semiconductors, and food safety.
- Five stocks we like better than Allied Minds
- How to Buy Cheap Stocks Step by Step
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- How to Invest in Blue Chip Stocks
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- 5 Critical Takeaways From MongoDB’s Q2 Results for AI Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Allied Minds Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Allied Minds and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.