Shares of Brera Holdings PLC (NASDAQ:BREA – Get Free Report) rose 1.4% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $1.51 and last traded at $1.50. Approximately 1,867 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 57% from the average daily volume of 4,339 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.48.
Brera Trading Up 1.4 %
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $1.63 and its 200-day moving average price is $2.02.
Brera Holdings PLC develops, manages, and operates football clubs. The company operates a football club under the Brera FC brand name. Brera Holdings PLC was founded in 2000 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
- Five stocks we like better than Brera
- How to Invest in Marijuana Stocks
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- How to Invest in Canada for Beginners
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Down Stocks
- 5 Critical Takeaways From MongoDB’s Q2 Results for AI Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Brera Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brera and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.