CF Acquisition Corp. VI (OTCMKTS:CFVIU – Get Free Report) shares were up 2.1% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $12.90 and last traded at $12.90. Approximately 200 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 96% from the average daily volume of 5,145 shares. The stock had previously closed at $12.64.
CF Acquisition Corp. VI Stock Performance
The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $12.90 and its 200-day simple moving average is $12.90.
CF Acquisition Corp. VI Company Profile
CF Acquisition Corp. VI does not have significant operations. It focuses on effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses in the financial services, healthcare, real estate services, technology, and software industries CF Acquisition Corp.
- Five stocks we like better than CF Acquisition Corp. VI
- Why Invest in High-Yield Dividend Stocks?
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- Where to Find Earnings Call Transcripts
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
- What Is WallStreetBets and What Stocks Are They Targeting?
- 5 Critical Takeaways From MongoDB’s Q2 Results for AI Investors
Receive News & Ratings for CF Acquisition Corp. VI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CF Acquisition Corp. VI and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.