Cochlear Limited (OTCMKTS:CHEOF – Get Free Report) was the target of a large growth in short interest in August. As of August 15th, there was short interest totalling 132,100 shares, a growth of 5.4% from the July 31st total of 125,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1,321.0 days.
Cochlear Price Performance
Shares of CHEOF stock opened at $176.30 on Friday. Cochlear has a 12-month low of $118.43 and a 12-month high of $176.30. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $158.01 and a 200 day simple moving average of $158.91.
Cochlear Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Cochlear
- 3 Best Fintech Stocks for a Portfolio Boost
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- What is the Shanghai Stock Exchange Composite Index?
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
- What Does the Consumer Price Index Measure?
- 5 Critical Takeaways From MongoDB’s Q2 Results for AI Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Cochlear Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cochlear and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.