COSCO SHIPPING Holdings Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:CICOF – Get Free Report) was the target of a large growth in short interest in the month of August. As of August 15th, there was short interest totalling 15,988,500 shares, a growth of 6.8% from the July 31st total of 14,970,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 6,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 2,386.3 days.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, HSBC raised shares of COSCO SHIPPING from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a report on Tuesday, July 4th.
COSCO SHIPPING Trading Down 1.9 %
About COSCO SHIPPING
COSCO SHIPPING Holdings Co, Ltd., an investment holding company, engages in the container shipping, managing and operating container terminals, and other terminal related businesses in the United States, Europe, the Asia Pacific, Mainland China, and internationally. It operates through Container Shipping Business and Terminal Business segments.
- Five stocks we like better than COSCO SHIPPING
- How to Invest in Solar Energy
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- What is the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
- With Risk Tolerance, One Size Does Not Fit All
- 5 Critical Takeaways From MongoDB’s Q2 Results for AI Investors
Receive News & Ratings for COSCO SHIPPING Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for COSCO SHIPPING and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.