Hansen Technologies Limited (ASX:HSN – Get Free Report) insider David Osborne sold 7,000,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, August 29th. The shares were sold at an average price of A$5.47 ($3.53), for a total value of A$38,290,000.00 ($24,703,225.81).
Hansen Technologies Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 20.45, a quick ratio of 1.72 and a current ratio of 1.89.
Hansen Technologies Announces Dividend
The company also recently disclosed a Final dividend, which will be paid on Tuesday, September 19th. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, September 19th will be paid a dividend of $0.05 per share. The ex-dividend date is Sunday, August 27th. This represents a yield of 0.88%. Hansen Technologies’s dividend payout ratio is 47.62%.
Hansen Technologies Company Profile
Hansen Technologies Limited develops, integrates, and supports billing systems software for the energy and utilities, and communications and media sectors. It provides Create-Deliver-Engage suite, a set of software applications; and consulting services related to billing systems, as well as sells billing applications.
- Five stocks we like better than Hansen Technologies
- What Is Dividend Yield and How Do You Calculate It?
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- The “How” and “Why” of Investing in 5G Stocks
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
- How to Invest in Virtual Reality
- 5 Critical Takeaways From MongoDB’s Q2 Results for AI Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Hansen Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hansen Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.