Fortitude Gold Co. (OTCMKTS:FTCO – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest in August. As of August 15th, there was short interest totalling 17,300 shares, a decline of 6.0% from the July 31st total of 18,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 129,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Fortitude Gold Stock Performance
Shares of Fortitude Gold stock opened at 6.04 on Friday. The business has a 50-day moving average price of 6.28 and a 200 day moving average price of 6.58. Fortitude Gold has a twelve month low of 5.25 and a twelve month high of 7.41.
Fortitude Gold Announces Dividend
The business also recently disclosed a monthly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, August 31st. Investors of record on Monday, August 21st were paid a $0.04 dividend. This represents a $0.48 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 7.95%. The ex-dividend date was Thursday, August 17th.
About Fortitude Gold
Fortitude Gold Corporation, a mining company, focuses on exploring gold and silver projects. Its principal property is the Isabella Pearl mine project covering an area of 9,777 acres located in the Mineral County, Nevada. The company was founded in 2020 and is headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Five stocks we like better than Fortitude Gold
- What is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT)? Definition and How it Works
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- Investing in Agriculture 101: How to Invest in Agriculture
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
- How to Invest in Blue Chip Stocks
- 5 Critical Takeaways From MongoDB’s Q2 Results for AI Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Fortitude Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fortitude Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.