Georgia Healthcare Group PLC (GHG.L) (LON:GHG – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 70.80 ($0.89) and traded as low as GBX 67 ($0.84). Georgia Healthcare Group PLC (GHG.L) shares last traded at GBX 70.80 ($0.89), with a volume of 18,341 shares trading hands.
Georgia Healthcare Group PLC (GHG.L) Trading Up 4.7 %
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 70.80 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 70.80. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 83.79, a current ratio of 2.54 and a quick ratio of 1.41.
About Georgia Healthcare Group PLC (GHG.L)
Georgia Healthcare Group PLC, together with its subsidiaries, provides healthcare services in Georgia. It operates through Healthcare Services, Pharma, and Medical Insurance segments. As of December 31, 2017, the company operated 16 referral and specialty hospitals comprising 2,519 beds that offer secondary and tertiary level healthcare services; 21 community hospitals, including 495 beds providing basic outpatient and inpatient healthcare services; and 255 pharmacies under the GPC and Pharmadepot brand names.
- Five stocks we like better than Georgia Healthcare Group PLC (GHG.L)
- How to Buy Cheap Stocks Step by Step
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Can Help Take a Bite Out of Inflation
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
- Overbought Stocks Explained: Should You Trade Them?
- 5 Critical Takeaways From MongoDB’s Q2 Results for AI Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Georgia Healthcare Group PLC (GHG.L) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Georgia Healthcare Group PLC (GHG.L) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.