Imperial Petroleum Inc. (NASDAQ:IMPPV – Get Free Report) shot up 4.9% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $3.80 and last traded at $3.67. 37,500 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 83% from the average session volume of 221,375 shares. The stock had previously closed at $3.50.
Imperial Petroleum Stock Performance
The company’s 50 day moving average is $3.67.
Imperial Petroleum Company Profile
Imperial Petroleum Inc provides international seaborne transportation services to oil producers, refineries, and commodities traders. It carries refined petroleum products, such as gasoline, diesel, fuel oil, and jet fuel, as well as edible oils and chemicals, crude oils, iron ore, coal and grains, and minor bulks, such as bauxite, phosphate, and fertilizers.
- Five stocks we like better than Imperial Petroleum
- How to Calculate Stock Profit
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
- How to Analyze Restaurant Stocks
- 5 Critical Takeaways From MongoDB’s Q2 Results for AI Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Imperial Petroleum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Imperial Petroleum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.