Integra Gold Corp (CVE:ICG – Get Free Report) crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of C$0.85 and traded as high as C$0.89. Integra Gold shares last traded at C$0.85, with a volume of 55,725 shares.
Integra Gold Trading Up ∞
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is C$0.85 and its two-hundred day moving average price is C$0.85.
About Integra Gold
Integra Gold Corp. is an advanced-stage exploration company. The Company is engaged in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties. The Company operates in the operating segment of the exploration of mineral properties in Canada. The Company is focused on its high-grade Lamaque South Gold Project (Lamaque South) located in Vald’Or, Quebec.
- Five stocks we like better than Integra Gold
- Do ETFs Pay Dividends? What You Need to Know
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- The How And Why of Investing in Oil Stocks
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
- Airline Stocks – Top Airline Stocks to Buy Now
- 5 Critical Takeaways From MongoDB’s Q2 Results for AI Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Integra Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Integra Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.