Interserve plc (LON:IRV – Get Free Report) shares crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 6.05 ($0.08) and traded as high as GBX 11.11 ($0.14). Interserve shares last traded at GBX 6.05 ($0.08), with a volume of 5,466,403 shares.
Interserve Price Performance
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 6.05 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is GBX 6.05. The stock has a market cap of £13.00 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.07.
Interserve Plc provides advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management, and citizen services in the United Kingdom and internationally. Its Support Services segment offers support services to public- and private-sector clients. The company's Construction segment designs, constructs, and maintains buildings and infrastructure.
- Five stocks we like better than Interserve
- Insider Trades May Not Tell You What You Think
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- What Are the FAANG Stocks and Are They Good Investments?
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
- How Technical Indicators Can Help You Find Oversold Stocks
- 5 Critical Takeaways From MongoDB’s Q2 Results for AI Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Interserve Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Interserve and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.