Konami Group Co. (OTCMKTS:KONMY – Get Free Report) was up 2.3% on Friday . The stock traded as high as C$29.41 and last traded at C$28.86. Approximately 1,623 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 99% from the average daily volume of 817 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$28.20.
Konami Group Price Performance
The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of C$27.08 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$25.42.
About Konami Group
Konami Group Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, primarily engages in the digital entertainment, amusement, gaming and systems, and sports businesses. The company's Digital Entertainment Business engages in the production, manufacture, and sale of digital content and related products, including mobile games, card games, and computer and video games.
- Five stocks we like better than Konami Group
- How to Invest in Biotech Stocks
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- How to Buy Cheap Stocks Step by Step
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
- High Flyers: 3 Natural Gas Stocks for March 2022
- 5 Critical Takeaways From MongoDB’s Q2 Results for AI Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Konami Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Konami Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.