Mawson Gold Limited (OTCMKTS:MWSNF – Get Free Report)’s share price shot up 19.8% on Friday . The stock traded as high as $0.17 and last traded at $0.17. 586,828 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 1,145% from the average session volume of 47,133 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.14.
Mawson Gold Stock Up 19.8 %
The company has a fifty day moving average price of $0.12 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.14.
About Mawson Gold
Mawson Gold Limited operates as a gold exploration company in Finland and Sweden. The company also explores for cobalt, copper, lead, zinc, and silver deposits. Its flagship project is the Rompas-Rajapalot project that consists of 5 granted exploration permits and 9 exploration permit applications located in Finland.
- Five stocks we like better than Mawson Gold
- How to Invest in Blockchain Stocks Step by Step
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Up Stocks
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- 5 Critical Takeaways From MongoDB’s Q2 Results for AI Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Mawson Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mawson Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.