BHP Group Limited (ASX:BHP – Get Free Report) insider Mike Henry sold 120,892 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Friday, August 25th. The shares were sold at an average price of A$42.95 ($27.71), for a total value of A$5,192,553.18 ($3,350,034.31).
BHP Group Price Performance
About BHP Group
BHP Group Limited operates as a resources company in Australia, Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, the rest of Asia, North America, South America, and internationally. The company operates through Copper, Iron Ore, and Coal segments. It engages in the mining of copper, silver, zinc, molybdenum, uranium, gold, iron ore, and metallurgical and energy coal.
- Five stocks we like better than BHP Group
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- How to Invest in Insurance Companies: A Guide
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
- Retail Stocks Investing, Explained
- 5 Critical Takeaways From MongoDB’s Q2 Results for AI Investors
Receive News & Ratings for BHP Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BHP Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.