Montage Gold Corp. (CVE:MAU – Get Free Report) was up 5.6% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as C$0.60 and last traded at C$0.57. Approximately 210,346 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 140% from the average daily volume of 87,686 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.54.
Montage Gold Stock Up 5.6 %
The company has a market capitalization of C$105.45 million, a PE ratio of -5.70 and a beta of 1.00. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is C$0.59 and its 200-day simple moving average is C$0.65.
About Montage Gold
Montage Gold Corp., a precious metals exploration and development company, engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties. Its flagship property is the Koné Gold Project covering an area of 2,259 square kilometers located in the Côte d'Ivoire, West Africa. The company was incorporated in 2019 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Montage Gold
- How to Read Stock Charts for Beginners
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
- How to Invest in Marijuana Stocks
- 5 Critical Takeaways From MongoDB’s Q2 Results for AI Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Montage Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Montage Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.