Optimi Health Corp. (OTCMKTS:OPTHF – Get Free Report) shares were down 5.1% on Friday . The company traded as low as $0.14 and last traded at $0.14. Approximately 520 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 97% from the average daily volume of 16,880 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.15.
Optimi Health Price Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.15 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.17.
About Optimi Health
Optimi Health Corp. develops an integrated functional mushroom brand that focuses on the health and wellness food markets in Canada. The company also focuses on the cultivation, extraction, processing, and distribution of strains of functional mushroom. It offers a range of fungi varieties, which include Lions Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, and Cordyceps.
- Five stocks we like better than Optimi Health
- Stock Trading Terms – Stock Terms Every Investor Needs to Know
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- How to Invest in Lithium and Lithium Stocks
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
- Stock Splits, Do They Really Impact Investors?
- 5 Critical Takeaways From MongoDB’s Q2 Results for AI Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Optimi Health Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Optimi Health and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.