Orca Exploration Group Inc (CVE:ORC.B – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of C$5.22 and traded as low as C$4.91. Orca Exploration Group shares last traded at C$4.99, with a volume of 49,127 shares.
Orca Exploration Group Stock Performance
The stock has a market cap of C$90.27 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 3.70 and a beta of 0.28. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is C$5.22 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is C$5.14. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 45.17, a current ratio of 2.18 and a quick ratio of 1.80.
Orca Exploration Group Company Profile
Orca Exploration Group Inc explores for, develops, produces, and sells petroleum and natural gas to the power and industrial sectors in Tanzania. The company principally holds interests in the Songo Songo natural gas field that includes two blocks covering an area of approximately 41,630 acres located to the south of Dar Es Salaam.
- Five stocks we like better than Orca Exploration Group
- How to Calculate Stock Profit
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- 3 Fintech Stocks With Good 2021 Prospects
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
- Canadian Penny Stocks: Can They Make You Rich?
- 5 Critical Takeaways From MongoDB’s Q2 Results for AI Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Orca Exploration Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Orca Exploration Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.