RPC Group PLC (LON:RPC – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 792.60 ($9.99) and traded as high as GBX 792.80 ($9.99). RPC Group shares last traded at GBX 792.60 ($9.99), with a volume of 4,135,899 shares.
RPC Group Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 77.15, a current ratio of 1.27 and a quick ratio of 0.81. The firm has a market capitalization of £3.26 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 14.76. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 792.60 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 792.60.
RPC Group Company Profile
RPC Group Plc operates as a plastic product design and engineering company worldwide. It operates through two segments, Packaging and Non-Packaging. The Packaging segment designs plastic packaging for end markets, including the food, beverage, personal care, and healthcare markets; and designs and manufactures other plastic products, such as containers for surface coatings comprising paint pots and vaping accessories.
- Five stocks we like better than RPC Group
- REIT Stocks – Best REIT Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio Today
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- How to Invest in Music Stocks
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
- What is an Earnings Surprise?
- 5 Critical Takeaways From MongoDB’s Q2 Results for AI Investors
Receive News & Ratings for RPC Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RPC Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.