Savannah Energy Plc (SAVP.L) (LON:SAVP – Get Free Report)’s share price passed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 8.90 ($0.11) and traded as high as GBX 8.90 ($0.11). Savannah Energy Plc (SAVP.L) shares last traded at GBX 8.90 ($0.11), with a volume of 1,128,348 shares changing hands.
Savannah Energy Plc (SAVP.L) Price Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 0.88, a current ratio of 0.88 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 8.01. The company has a market cap of £88.68 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -8.09. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 8.90 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 8.90.
Savannah Energy Plc (SAVP.L) Company Profile
Savannah Petroleum Plc, an oil and gas company, engages in the exploration of hydrocarbons in the Republic of Niger. The company's principal assets are the R1/R2 and R3/R4 PSC that cover an area of 13,655 km2 located in the Agadem rift basin in South East Niger. Savannah Petroleum Plc was incorporated in 2014 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Savannah Energy Plc (SAVP.L)
- How to Invest in Blockchain Stocks Step by Step
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- How to Evaluate a Stock Before Buying
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
- What Percentage Gainers Tell Investors and Why They Don’t Tell the Whole Story
- 5 Critical Takeaways From MongoDB’s Q2 Results for AI Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Savannah Energy Plc (SAVP.L) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Savannah Energy Plc (SAVP.L) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.