Stellantis (OTCMKTS:PUGOY – Get Free Report) shares crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $27.28 and traded as high as $27.80. Stellantis shares last traded at $27.28, with a volume of 43,600 shares traded.
Stellantis Stock Up 0.7 %
The company has a current ratio of 1.10, a quick ratio of 0.85 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.53. The business has a 50-day moving average price of $27.28 and a 200-day moving average price of $27.28. The firm has a market cap of $24.68 billion, a P/E ratio of 7.16 and a beta of 1.37.
Stellantis Company Profile
Stellantis N.V. operates as an automaker and mobility provider worldwide. It offers various luxury, premium, and mainstream passenger vehicles; and pickup trucks, sport utility vehicles, and light commercial vehicles, as well as mobility, financial, and parts and service brands. The company offers its products under the Abarth, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, Maserati, Opel, Ram, Free2Move, Alfa Romeo, CitroÃ«n, DS Automobiles, Fiat Professional, Lancia, Mopar, Peugeot, Vauxhall, and Leasys brands.
- Five stocks we like better than Stellantis
- Why Invest in 5G? How to Invest in 5G Stocks
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- Canada Bond Market Holiday: How to Invest and Trade
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- 5 Critical Takeaways From MongoDB’s Q2 Results for AI Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Stellantis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stellantis and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.