The Parkmead Group plc (LON:PMG – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 24.15 ($0.30) and traded as low as GBX 17.55 ($0.22). The Parkmead Group shares last traded at GBX 18 ($0.23), with a volume of 296,926 shares.
The Parkmead Group Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 1.33, a quick ratio of 1.04 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.10. The stock has a market capitalization of £19.67 million, a PE ratio of -128.57 and a beta of 1.30. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 15.83 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 24.15.
About The Parkmead Group
The Parkmead Group plc, an independent oil and gas company, engages in the exploration and production of oil and gas properties in Europe, North America, and internationally. It operates through three segments: Oil and Gas Exploration and Production; Energy Economics; and Renewables. The Oil and Gas Exploration and Production segment invests in oil and gas exploration and production assets.
- Five stocks we like better than The Parkmead Group
- How to Effectively Use the MarketBeat Ratings Screener
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- Where to Find Earnings Call Transcripts
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
- Industrial Products Stocks Investing
- 5 Critical Takeaways From MongoDB’s Q2 Results for AI Investors
Receive News & Ratings for The Parkmead Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The Parkmead Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.