FIH Mobile Limited (OTCMKTS:FXCNY – Get Free Report) hit a new 52-week low on Friday . The stock traded as low as $1.72 and last traded at $1.72, with a volume of 100 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $1.93.
FIH Mobile Trading Down 10.9 %
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $1.96 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $2.02.
About FIH Mobile
FIH Mobile Limited, an investment holding company, provides integrated manufacturing services for the handset industry in Asia, Europe, the United States, and internationally. The company designs, manufactures, and trades handsets, as well as offers repair services. It is also involved in the research and development activity; manufacturing and sale of electronic products; import and export activities.
- Five stocks we like better than FIH Mobile
- Upcoming IPO Stock Lockup Period, Explained
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- What Are Trending Stocks? Trending Stocks Explained
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- What Is WallStreetBets and What Stocks Are They Targeting?
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for FIH Mobile Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FIH Mobile and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.