INDUS Holding AG (ETR:INH – Get Free Report)’s stock price fell 0.4% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as €22.15 ($24.08) and last traded at €22.15 ($24.08). 6,085 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 73% from the average session volume of 22,718 shares. The stock had previously closed at €22.25 ($24.18).
INDUS Stock Performance
The company has a market cap of $595.84 million, a P/E ratio of 9.59, a PEG ratio of -1.29 and a beta of 1.47. The business has a fifty day moving average price of €23.98 and a 200-day moving average price of €24.60. The company has a quick ratio of 0.72, a current ratio of 1.77 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 108.95.
INDUS Holding AG is a private equity firm specializing in mergers and acquisitions and corporate spin-offs. The firm does not invest in retail and service companies, pure trading or consumer goods businesses, companies with significant dependencies on individual business partners, start-ups, turnarounds, mature businesses, and companies undergoing restructuring.
- Five stocks we like better than INDUS
- Why Are Stock Sectors Important to Successful Investing?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- EV Stocks and How to Profit from Them
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- How to Buy Cheap Stocks Step by Step
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for INDUS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for INDUS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.