iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF (BATS:FLOT – Get Free Report) reached a new 52-week low during trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $50.63 and last traded at $50.64, with a volume of 944795 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $50.87.
iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF Stock Up 0.0 %
The company has a 50 day moving average of $50.72 and a 200 day moving average of $50.57.
iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF Dividend Announcement
The firm also recently disclosed a dividend, which was paid on Monday, July 10th. Investors of record on Wednesday, July 5th were paid a dividend of $0.2341 per share. The ex-dividend date was Monday, July 3rd.
Institutional Trading of iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF
About iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF
The iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF (FLOT) is an exchange-traded fund that mostly invests in investment grade fixed income. The fund tracks a market value-weighted index of USD-denominated, investment-grade floating rate notes with maturities of 0-5 years. FLOT was launched on Jun 14, 2011 and is managed by BlackRock.
- Five stocks we like better than iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF
- Transportation Stocks Investing
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- Why Consider Investing in Nanotechnology Stocks
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.