ASX Limited (ASX:ASX – Get Free Report) insider Luke Randell purchased 3,600 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, August 28th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of A$57.11 ($36.84) per share, with a total value of A$205,581.60 ($132,633.29).
ASX Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.16, a current ratio of 1.10 and a quick ratio of 0.42.
- Five stocks we like better than ASX
- What Are Growth Stocks and Investing in Them
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- What Are Defense Contractor Stocks? How to Invest in Defense
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for ASX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ASX and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.