Shares of MorphoSys AG (ETR:MOR – Get Free Report) traded down 0.3% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as €27.81 ($30.23) and last traded at €27.97 ($30.40). 88,704 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 42% from the average session volume of 153,687 shares. The stock had previously closed at €28.06 ($30.50).
MorphoSys Trading Down 0.3 %
The firm has a market cap of $953.00 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 11.16, a PEG ratio of 0.06 and a beta of 0.72. The company has a fifty day moving average price of €27.97 and a 200-day moving average price of €22.50. The company has a current ratio of 3.57, a quick ratio of 3.49 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 887.68.
MorphoSys Company Profile
MorphoSys AG, a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapeutic antibodies for patients suffering from cancer and autoimmune diseases in the United States. It offers Tafasitamab, an antibody for the treatment of B cell malignancies, including diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, follicular lymphoma, and marginal zone lymphoma.
- Five stocks we like better than MorphoSys
- Consumer Discretionary Stocks Explained
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- Asset Allocation: The Key to a Successful Portfolio. Are You Paying Attention to Yours?
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- Dividend Payout Ratio Calculator
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for MorphoSys Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MorphoSys and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.