Shares of Ocado Group plc (OTCMKTS:OCDGF – Get Free Report) have been given an average rating of “Strong Sell” by the nine brokerages that are covering the stock, MarketBeat Ratings reports. Five investment analysts have rated the stock with a sell recommendation and four have assigned a hold recommendation to the company. The average 12 month target price among brokers that have issued a report on the stock in the last year is $675.00.
Separately, BNP Paribas upgraded Ocado Group from an “underperform” rating to a “neutral” rating in a report on Monday, June 12th.
Ocado Group Price Performance
Ocado Group Company Profile
Ocado Group plc operates as an online grocery retailer in the United Kingdom and internationally. It operates through three segments: Retail, UK Solutions & Logistics, and International Solutions. The company sells general merchandise and grocery products on its Ocado.com, as well as provides online retail solutions to corporate customers; and customer fulfillment center and logistics services.
- Five stocks we like better than Ocado Group
- What is MarketRank™? How to Use it
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks that Can Upgrade Your Portfolio
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- REIT Stocks – Best REIT Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio Today
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Ocado Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ocado Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.