Otis Gold Corp. (OOO.V) (CVE:OOO – Get Free Report) rose 8.7% during trading on Friday . The company traded as high as C$0.13 and last traded at C$0.13. Approximately 106,732 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 43% from the average daily volume of 186,136 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.12.
Otis Gold Corp. (OOO.V) Trading Up 8.7 %
The company has a market cap of C$21.93 million and a PE ratio of -17.86. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is C$0.12 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is C$0.12. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.25, a current ratio of 0.37 and a quick ratio of 0.34.
About Otis Gold Corp. (OOO.V)
Otis Gold Corp. acquires, explores for, and develops precious metals deposits in the United States. The company explores for gold and silver deposits. Its flagship project is the Kilgore gold project that includes 614 unpatented federal lode mining claims covering an area of 12,280 acres located in the Clark County, Idaho.
- Five stocks we like better than Otis Gold Corp. (OOO.V)
- CD Calculator: Certificate of Deposit Calculator
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- How to Start Investing in Real Estate
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- Stock Dividend Cuts Happen Are You Ready?
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Otis Gold Corp. (OOO.V) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Otis Gold Corp. (OOO.V) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.