QuestEx Gold & Copper Ltd. (CXO.V) (CVE:CXO – Get Free Report) shares traded down 2.8% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as C$0.70 and last traded at C$0.70. 16,000 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 55% from the average session volume of 35,528 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.72.
QuestEx Gold & Copper Ltd. (CXO.V) Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is C$0.70 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$0.70. The firm has a market capitalization of C$14.78 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -9.72. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.33, a quick ratio of 1.22 and a current ratio of 5.57.
QuestEx Gold & Copper Ltd. (CXO.V) Company Profile
Colorado Resources Ltd., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Canada. It explores for gold, silver, and copper deposits. The company's principal assets include the North ROK, Hit, Kinaskan-Castle, KSP, and KingPin properties located in British Columbia.
- Five stocks we like better than QuestEx Gold & Copper Ltd. (CXO.V)
- What is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT)? Definition and How it Works
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- Best Restaurant Stocks to Invest in Now
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- Investing in Commodities: What Are They? How to Invest in Them
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for QuestEx Gold & Copper Ltd. (CXO.V) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for QuestEx Gold & Copper Ltd. (CXO.V) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.