theglobe.com, inc. (OTCMKTS:TGLO – Get Free Report) traded up 4.9% during trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $0.22 and last traded at $0.22. 25,050 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 73% from the average session volume of 92,785 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.21.
theglobe.com Stock Performance
The company’s 50 day moving average price is $0.23 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.21.
theglobe.com Company Profile
theglobe.com, inc. does not have significant operations. Previously, it operated as an online community with registered members and users in the United States and internationally. theglobe.com, inc. was incorporated in 1995 and is based in Dallas, Texas. theglobe.com, inc. is a subsidiary of Delfin Midstream LLC.
- Five stocks we like better than theglobe.com
- What Does Downgrade Mean in Investing?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- How to Invest in Electric Cars
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- How to Buy Gold Stock and Invest in Gold
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for theglobe.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for theglobe.com and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.