Shares of Volkswagen AG (OTCMKTS:VWAGY – Get Free Report) have earned an average rating of “Hold” from the ten analysts that are currently covering the stock, Marketbeat reports. Three analysts have rated the stock with a sell recommendation, four have assigned a hold recommendation and three have assigned a buy recommendation to the company.
VWAGY has been the topic of a number of research reports. UBS Group lowered shares of Volkswagen from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Friday. Citigroup raised shares of Volkswagen from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating in a research report on Wednesday, August 9th.
Volkswagen Trading Down 5.6 %
Volkswagen Company Profile
Volkswagen AG manufactures and sells automobiles in Germany, Europe, North America, South America, the Asia-Pacific, and internationally. The company operates through four segments: Passenger Cars and Light Commercial Vehicles, Commercial Vehicles, Power Engineering, and Financial Services. The Passenger Cars and Light Commercial Vehicles segment engages in the development of vehicles, engines, and vehicle software; and production and sale of passenger cars and light commercial vehicles, and related parts.
- Five stocks we like better than Volkswagen
- Insider Trades May Not Tell You What You Think
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- Breakout Stocks: What They Are and How to Identify Them
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Up Stocks
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Volkswagen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Volkswagen and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.