BP PLC 9 Percent Preferred Shares (LON:BP.B – Get Free Report)’s share price hit a new 52-week low on Monday . The stock traded as low as GBX 136 ($1.71) and last traded at GBX 136 ($1.71), with a volume of 41 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at GBX 140 ($1.76).
BP PLC 9 Percent Preferred Shares Stock Down 2.9 %
The company’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 149.61 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 166.02. The firm has a market cap of £27.21 billion, a PE ratio of -1.96 and a beta of 0.66. The company has a current ratio of 1.17, a quick ratio of 0.62 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 70.91.
BP PLC 9 Percent Preferred Shares Company Profile
BP p.l.c. engages in energy business worldwide. It operates through three segments: Upstream, Downstream, and Rosneft. The Upstream segment is involved in the oil and natural gas exploration, field development, and production; midstream transportation, storage, and processing; and marketing and trading of liquefied natural gas (LNG), biogas, power and natural gas liquids (NGLs).
- Five stocks we like better than BP PLC 9 Percent Preferred Shares
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Are Proving They Are Still Essential
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- Best Restaurant Stocks to Invest in Now
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- CD Calculator: Certificate of Deposit Calculator
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for BP PLC 9 Percent Preferred Shares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BP PLC 9 Percent Preferred Shares and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.