Hanryu’s (NASDAQ:HRYU – Get Free Report) quiet period will end on Monday, September 11th. Hanryu had issued 877,328 shares in its public offering on August 1st. The total size of the offering was $8,773,280 based on an initial share price of $10.00. During Hanryu’s quiet period, insiders and any underwriters that worked on the IPO are restricted from issuing any research reports for the company because of SEC regulations. Following the expiration of the company’s quiet period, it’s expected that the brokerages that served as underwriters on the stock will initiate research coverage on the company.
Hanryu Price Performance
HRYU opened at $4.69 on Monday. Hanryu has a 1-year low of $3.41 and a 1-year high of $9.50.
- Five stocks we like better than Hanryu
- Best Stocks Under $10.00
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- What is Insider Trading? What You Can Learn from Insider Trading
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- How to Invest and Trade Chinese Stocks
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Hanryu Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hanryu and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.