Fresh Vine Wine, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:VINE – Get Free Report) major shareholder Css Llc/Il sold 76,880 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, August 31st. The shares were sold at an average price of $0.48, for a total value of $36,902.40. Following the completion of the transaction, the insider now owns 755,199 shares in the company, valued at approximately $362,495.52. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is accessible through this link. Large shareholders that own at least 10% of a company’s stock are required to disclose their transactions with the SEC.
Css Llc/Il also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, August 29th, Css Llc/Il sold 10,000 shares of Fresh Vine Wine stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $0.50, for a total value of $5,000.00.
- On Wednesday, July 12th, Css Llc/Il sold 5,000 shares of Fresh Vine Wine stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $0.60, for a total value of $3,000.00.
- On Monday, July 3rd, Css Llc/Il sold 140,000 shares of Fresh Vine Wine stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $0.73, for a total value of $102,200.00.
Fresh Vine Wine Price Performance
Shares of VINE stock opened at $0.47 on Monday. Fresh Vine Wine, Inc. has a fifty-two week low of $0.21 and a fifty-two week high of $3.09.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
A hedge fund recently bought a new stake in Fresh Vine Wine stock. GTS Securities LLC purchased a new position in shares of Fresh Vine Wine, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:VINE – Free Report) during the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund purchased 112,512 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $25,000. GTS Securities LLC owned 0.71% of Fresh Vine Wine as of its most recent SEC filing. Institutional investors and hedge funds own 7.46% of the company’s stock.
About Fresh Vine Wine
Fresh Vine Wine, Inc produces and sells low-carb and low-calorie wines in the United States and Puerto Rico. Its wine varietals include Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Rosé, and Sparkling Rosé. The company sells its products through wholesale, retail, and direct-to-consumer channels.
- Five stocks we like better than Fresh Vine Wine
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Screener
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- How to Analyze Restaurant Stocks
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- How to Invest in Cybersecurity
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Fresh Vine Wine Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fresh Vine Wine and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.