Sigma Lithium Stock Up 3.9 %
SGML opened at $31.82 on Friday. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $36.52 and a two-hundred day moving average of $36.78. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.02, a current ratio of 2.14 and a quick ratio of 2.13. Sigma Lithium has a 12-month low of $20.93 and a 12-month high of $43.18.
Sigma Lithium (NASDAQ:SGML – Get Free Report) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, August 10th. The company reported ($0.22) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. On average, equities research analysts expect that Sigma Lithium will post 3.06 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Sigma Lithium Company Profile
Sigma Lithium Corporation engages in the exploration and development of lithium deposits in Brazil. It holds a 100% interest in the Grota do Cirilo, Genipapo, Santa Clara, and São José properties comprising 29 mineral rights covering an area of approximately 185 square kilometers located in the Araçuaí and Itinga regions of the state of Minas Gerais, Brazil.
- Five stocks we like better than Sigma Lithium
- Do ETFs Pay Dividends? What You Need to Know
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Screener
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Sigma Lithium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sigma Lithium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.