Artilium plc (LON:ARTA – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 22.80 ($0.29) and traded as high as GBX 22.80 ($0.29). Artilium shares last traded at GBX 22.80 ($0.29), with a volume of 68,300 shares.
Artilium Trading Down 99.0 %
The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of GBX 22.80 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 22.80.
Artilium plc operates in the business to business communications sector in the United Kingdom and internationally. The company provides software solutions, such as disparate fixed, mobile, and IP networks to enable the deployment of converged services and applications. It operates through three segments: Artilium, United Telecom, and Comsys.
- Five stocks we like better than Artilium
- How to Use Stock Screeners to Find Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- How to Invest in EV Charging Stations
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- The How And Why of Investing in Oil Stocks
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Artilium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Artilium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.