Balmoral Resources Ltd (TSE:BAR – Get Free Report) shares dropped 1.2% on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$0.79 and last traded at C$0.80. Approximately 606,717 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 15% from the average daily volume of 712,691 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.81.
Balmoral Resources Stock Down 1.2 %
The company has a market cap of C$142.23 million and a P/E ratio of -66.67. The business’s 50-day moving average price is C$0.80. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.81, a quick ratio of 5.19 and a current ratio of 5.28.
About Balmoral Resources
Balmoral Resources Ltd., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Canada. The company explores for gold, nickel, copper, cobalt, platinum, and palladium deposits. Its principal project is the Detour Trend gold project located in Quebec.
- Five stocks we like better than Balmoral Resources
- What Percentage Gainers Tell Investors and Why They Don’t Tell the Whole Story
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks that Can Upgrade Your Portfolio
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Balmoral Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Balmoral Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.