Bragg Gaming Group Inc. (OTCMKTS:BRGGF – Get Free Report)’s share price traded down 4.5% on Monday . The company traded as low as $9.74 and last traded at $10.38. 181,700 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 259% from the average session volume of 50,620 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.87.
Bragg Gaming Group Stock Down 4.5 %
The stock has a market capitalization of $205.77 million and a P/E ratio of -6.49. The business has a 50-day moving average price of $10.38.
Bragg Gaming Group Company Profile
Bragg Gaming Group, Inc engages in the provision of artificial intelligence services including semantic search, machine learning, and natural language processing. The firm offers ORYX Gaming, an innovative business to business gaming technology platform and casino content aggregator; and GiveMeSport, a sports media outlet.
- Five stocks we like better than Bragg Gaming Group
- What Does the Consumer Price Index Measure?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Can Help Take a Bite Out of Inflation
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- How to Invest in Communication Stocks
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Bragg Gaming Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bragg Gaming Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.