Cardiol Therapeutics Inc. (TSE:CRDL – Get Free Report)’s stock price traded down 8.8% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as C$1.34 and last traded at C$1.35. 121,060 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 48% from the average session volume of 81,788 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$1.48.
Cardiol Therapeutics Trading Down 8.8 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.12, a quick ratio of 6.84 and a current ratio of 5.54. The stock’s fifty day moving average is C$1.27 and its 200 day moving average is C$0.97. The stock has a market cap of C$87.25 million, a P/E ratio of -3.14 and a beta of 0.91.
Cardiol Therapeutics Company Profile
Cardiol Therapeutics Inc, a clinical-stage life sciences company, focuses on the research and development of anti-fibrotic and anti-inflammatory therapies for the treatment of cardiovascular disease (CVD). Its lead product CardiolRx, which is in Phase II/III multi-national, randomized, double-blind, and placebo-controlled study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of CardiolRx for patients hospitalized with COVID-19, as well as for the treatment of recurrent pericarditis and acute myocarditis.
- Five stocks we like better than Cardiol Therapeutics
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- What Are Trending Stocks? Trending Stocks Explained
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Cardiol Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cardiol Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.