Coffee Trading Up 0.8 %
Shares of JVA stock opened at $1.30 on Tuesday. The company has a quick ratio of 3.61, a current ratio of 9.33 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.32. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $1.39 and its 200 day moving average is $1.63. Coffee has a 1-year low of $1.19 and a 1-year high of $2.78.
Coffee (NASDAQ:JVA – Get Free Report) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, June 15th. The company reported ($0.06) EPS for the quarter. Coffee had a negative return on equity of 19.04% and a negative net margin of 6.88%. The company had revenue of $15.32 million for the quarter.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Coffee Holding Co, Inc manufactures, roasts, packages, markets, and distributes roasted and blended coffees in the United States, Australia, Canada, England, and China. The company offers wholesale green coffee products, which include unroasted raw beans of varieties that are sold to large, medium, and small roasters, as well as coffee shop operators.
- Five stocks we like better than Coffee
- How the NYSE and NASDAQ are Different, Why That Matters to Investors
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- What Are the U.K. Market Holidays? How to Invest and Trade
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- How to Invest in Artificial Intelligence
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Coffee Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Coffee and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.