Shares of Cora Gold Limited (LON:CORA – Get Free Report) fell 3.2% on Monday . The stock traded as low as GBX 3 ($0.04) and last traded at GBX 3.05 ($0.04). 180,000 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 5% from the average session volume of 188,602 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 3.15 ($0.04).
Cora Gold Trading Down 3.2 %
The company has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 3.40 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 3.64. The stock has a market capitalization of £11.29 million, a P/E ratio of -305.00 and a beta of 0.65.
Cora Gold Company Profile
Cora Gold Limited, together with its subsidiaries, explores for and develops mineral projects in United States and West Africa. The company primarily explores for gold deposits. Its flagship project is the Sanankoro Gold project located in the southern Mali; Yanfolila Gold Belt, located in Southern Mali.
- Five stocks we like better than Cora Gold
- What is a SEC Filing?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- The How and Why of Investing in Gold Stocks
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- What Are Dividends? Buy the Best Dividend Stocks
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Cora Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cora Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.