Shares of Corvus Gold Inc. (TSE:KOR – Get Free Report) crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of C$4.09 and traded as high as C$4.10. Corvus Gold shares last traded at C$4.09, with a volume of 115,365 shares traded.
Corvus Gold Price Performance
The business has a 50 day simple moving average of C$4.09. The company has a current ratio of 0.39, a quick ratio of 0.36 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 190.89. The firm has a market capitalization of C$519.44 million and a P/E ratio of -20.87.
Corvus Gold Company Profile
Corvus Gold Inc acquires, explores, and develops mineral properties primarily in Canada and the United States. Its principal mineral property is the North Bullfrog Project, a gold and silver mining project that consists of patented and unpatented mining claims covering an area of approximately 12,895 hectares located in northwestern Nye County, Nevada.
- Five stocks we like better than Corvus Gold
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- ETF Screener: Uses and Step-by-Step Guide
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- Pros And Cons Of Monthly Dividend Stocks
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Corvus Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Corvus Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.