Ebix Trading Down 2.2 %
Shares of NASDAQ:EBIX opened at $16.33 on Monday. Ebix has a 12-month low of $11.74 and a 12-month high of $32.87. The company has a market capitalization of $504.60 million, a PE ratio of 14.98 and a beta of 2.50. The business has a 50 day moving average of $22.67 and a two-hundred day moving average of $19.17.
Ebix (NASDAQ:EBIX – Get Free Report) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, August 9th. The technology company reported $0.21 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. Ebix had a return on equity of 7.78% and a net margin of 3.83%. The company had revenue of $118.43 million during the quarter.
Institutional Trading of Ebix
Ebix, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, provides on-demand infrastructure software exchanges and e-commerce services to the insurance, financial, travel, cash remittance, and healthcare industries in the United States and internationally. The company develops and deploys insurance and reinsurance exchanges on an on-demand basis using software-as-a-service (SaaS) enterprise solutions in the areas of customer relationship management, front-end and back-end systems, and outsourced administrative and risk compliance solutions.
- Five stocks we like better than Ebix
- What is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT)? Definition and How it Works
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- Canada Bond Market Holiday: How to Invest and Trade
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- Stock Market Holidays 2022-2025 – Here’s When the NYSE and NASDAQ Will be Closed
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Ebix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ebix and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.