Epsilon Energy Limited (TSE:EPS – Get Free Report) passed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of C$5.46 and traded as high as C$5.46. Epsilon Energy shares last traded at C$5.46, with a volume of 2,150 shares traded.
Epsilon Energy Trading Up 0.2 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.45, a current ratio of 4.19 and a quick ratio of 3.64. The company has a market cap of C$149.37 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 45.12. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of C$5.46.
About Epsilon Energy
Epsilon Energy Ltd. engages in the acquisition, development, gathering, and production of oil and gas reserves in the United States and Canada. It operates through Upstream-USA and Midstream-USA segments. The company primarily focuses on the Marcellus Shale comprising 5,750 net acres located in the southwest Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania.
- Five stocks we like better than Epsilon Energy
- What is a Secondary Public Offering? What Investors Need to Know
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- What is the NASDAQ Stock Exchange?
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- How to Invest in Lithium and Lithium Stocks
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Epsilon Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Epsilon Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.